Tyco 711H Marine Conventional Heat Detector Rate Of Rise 516.900.103
The Tyco 711H 516.900.103 is a microprocessor-based, conventional heat detector offering features designed to extend the shelf-life of the detector and reduce installed costs to customers.
Tyco 711H 516.900.103 is EN54, MED and IACS approved, making it suitable for land applications as well as Marine.
711H uses both rate-of-rise and fixed temperature sensing. The 711H is a category A1R heat detector. A1 denotes a static response temperature of 54°C to 65°C (EN54-5). The suffix R denotes a rate-of-rise characteristic, but the fixed element provides a backstop for fires where the temperature builds up gradually.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Drop-in replacement for, and are backwards compatible with the legacy 600 Series
- Approved by major classification societies for use on vessels
- Superior performance, reliability and false alarm rejection
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Insect Mesh
- Low operational voltage
- Compatible with 4B, 4B-D, 5B and 5B-D bases
- Approval to EN54, MED and IACS
- Ingress protection IP55 (installed with deck head mount)
- Product Code: 711H (516.900.103)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us