Tyco 711PH Marine Conventional Optical Smoke and Heat Detector 516.900.102
The Tyco 711PH 516.900.102 is a microprocessor-based, conventional optical smoke and heat detector offering features designed to extend the shelf-life of the detector and reduce installed costs to customers.
Tyco 711PH 516.900.102 is EN54, MED and IACS approved, making it suitable for land applications as well as Marine.
The intelligent 711PH high-performance optical/heat detector behaves in the same way as a normal optical detector, but only when a rapid rise in temperature is detected does the sensitivity of the detector increase and the condition change.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Drop-in replacement for, and are backwards compatible with the legacy 600 Series
- Approved by major classification societies for use on vessels
- Superior performance, reliability and false alarm rejection
- With built-in drift compensation
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Samples the ambient air every 5 seconds
- Insect Mesh
- Low operational voltage
- Compatible with 4B, 4B-D, 5B and 5B-D bases
- Approval to EN54 including EN54-29, MED and IACS
- Ingress protection IP44 (installed with deck head mount)
- Product Code: 711PH (516.900.102)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us