Tyco 811PH Marine Addressable Optical Smoke & Heat Multi-Sensor Detector 516.800.507 (Legacy)
800 series detectors are obsolete and no longer available.
Generation Six detectors were successfully launched in November 2011. One of the key Generation Six detector features is backward compatibility with 800 series detectors.
The 811PH Optical Smoke & Heat Multi-Sensor Detector is now obsolete. Tyco 851PH 516.850.055 is your new solution.
The Tyco 811PH is a state-of-the-art marine smoke/heat multi-sensor detector which allows a full set of detection modes.
Tyco 811PH incorporates a unique “mousehole” design optical chamber with an unrivalled signal to noise ratio providing high resilience to dust and dirt which means reduced service costs. 811PH provides all the features of MX VIRTUAL detectors including self verification, temperature and smoke level indication and unrivalled service functions.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Approved by all major classification societies for use on vessels
- Over 20 fire detection modes
- Tyco MX FASTLOGIC Expert algorithms
- MX HPO detection Algorithms
- Up to 250 detectors per loop
- Major Cable saving options using loop powered ancillaries
- Product Code: 811PH (516.800.507), Marine Approval
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us