Tyco 850H Marine Addressable Heat Detector 516.850.053
To compliment the range, the Tyco 850H heat sensor can operate in fixed temperature and rate-of-rise modes with a number of approved sensitivities to suit different environmental conditions.
The Tyco 850H is most often used in areas where high levels of dust are present or where the environment precludes the use of smoke detectors.
The 850H 516.850.053 uses sophisticated digital signaling to communicate with the MX Technology T2000 fire alarm control panel.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
For Land Based
See 830H Addressable Heat Detector 516.830.053
Key features include:
- Approved by all major classification societies for use on vessels
- Built-in line isolator
- Quick and easy to install
- Extended drift compensation
- Two way infra-red communication to the 850EMT Engineering Management Tool
- Fire, isolate and fault LED indications
- Comprehensive range of bases and base accessories
- SIL2 Certified
- Product Code: 850PH (516.850.052) with built-in line isolator, Marine Approval
- Product Code: 850PH (516.850.052.PM) with built-in line isolator, Marine Approval (Select this when replacing legacy 811H)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us