Tyco FLAMEVision FV311SCN Array Based Infrared Flame Detector with Integrated Color Video NTSC Camera 516.300.007
Tyco FLAMEVision FV300 Series uses Infra-Red Array based sensing technology to provide the ultimate programmable flame detector. An array of 256 infra-red sensors plus two optical channels view the protected area.
The Tyco FLAMEVision FV311SCN 516.300.007 powerful algorithms running on a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) are tuned to the characteristics of a fire and analyse the signals from these channels to quickly and reliably identify fires.
Key features include:
- Advanced array based detector
- With an integrated color video camera to display a live image of the field of view.
- Detection range: Over 50m for 0.1m² n-heptane pan fire
- Field of view: 90° horizontal, 85° vertical with full range maintained
- High immunity to false alarms
- Solar blind
- Masking of areas in field of view
- Automatic optical path monitoring
- Advanced self test and service features
- IEC 61508 Approved (SIL2)
- MB300 FLAMEVision mounting bracket 517.300.001
- ADP300 Adaptor plate to mount FlameVision device to existing S200 mounting bracket 517.300.003
- Product Code: FLAMEVision FV311SCN (516.300.007)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us