Tyco 601F-M Marine Conventional Solar Blind Infra-Red Flame Detector 516.600.007
The Tyco 601F-M is a conventional type flame detector, designed and approved for use in Marine applications. 601F-M forms part of the 600 series of conventional detectors.
The 601F-M flame detector, by virtue of it’s operating wavelength and flicker discrimination, is insensitive to normal environmental influences. For outdoor use, a solar blind detector (e.g. the Tyco FlameVision FV411F) should be used.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Approved by all major classification societies for use on vessels
- Superior performance and reliability
- Full feature Solar Blind for false alarm free operation
- Fast response to flames
- Detect a 0.1m² fire at a range of 20m
- Automatic health check feature
- Discrete ultra-low profile design
- Fits a standard MZX detector base or functional base
- Integral alarm LED with 360º angle of view
- Use T110 infrared test source (With separate adapter)
- Product Code: 601F-M (516.600.007) Marine Approval
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us