Tyco FLAMEVision FV411F Triple Infrared (IR3) Flame Detector 516.300.411
Tyco FLAMEVision FV400 Series uses Triple IR Solar Blind sensing technology and flame detection algorithms to provide high performance sensing capabilities for hydrocarbon fires.
The Tyco FLAMEVision FV411F includes the ability to reliably sense flames through high densities of solvent vapours and black smoke.
There are Four FlameVision models in the FV400 flame detector range which now completes the Flame Vision range of advanced flame detectors which includes models with and without cameras. Each model is supplied with two M20 threaded cable gland entries.
FV412F Triple Infrared Flame Detector Integrated PAL camera 516.300.412
FV413F Triple Infrared Flame Detector Integrated NTSC camera 516.300.413
FV421I Triple Infrared Flame Detector Intrinsically Safe 516.300.421
Key features include:
- Triple IR solar blind sensing technology
- Flexibility in multiple field interfaces
- Detection range: Up to 65m for 0.1m2 n-heptane pan fire
- Automatic optical path monitoring
- Video verification via the integrated optional flameproof camera
- MB300 FLAMEVision mounting bracket 517.300.001
- ADP300 Adaptor plate to mount FlameVision device to existing S200 mounting bracket 517.300.003
- Product Code: FLAMEVision FV411F (516.300.411)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us