Tyco 601P-M Marine Conventional Optical Smoke Detector 516.600.201
The Tyco 601P-M is an optical smoke detector, capable of detecting the visible smoke produced by materials which smoulder or burn slowly, i.e. soft furnishings, plastic foam etc; or smoke produced by overheated but unburnt PVC.
The Tyco 601P-M marine optical smoke detector is particularly suitable for general applications and areas where cable overheating may occur, e.g. electrical services areas. It is not suitable for detecting fast burning fires producing little visible smoke or very black smoke.
The 601P-M novel design of the asymmetrical sampling chamber and signal processing techniques stop unwanted alarms caused by very small insects. i.e. thrips.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Approved by all major classification societies for use on vessels
- EN54 Approved from LPCB
- Reduced installation costs due to easier termination, polarity independent wiring and use of common base for all detector types
- Lower cost of ownership as no radioactive source disposal costs together with less spares holding
- Low operational voltage: 10.5 Vdc to 33 Vdc
- Superior performance and reliability
- Product Code: 601P-M (516.600.201) Marine Approval
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us