Tyco 712H Marine Conventional Heat Detector Fixed 60°C 516.900.104
The Tyco 712H 516.900.104 is a microprocessor-based, conventional heat detector offering features designed to extend the shelf-life of the detector and reduce installed costs to customers.
Tyco 712H 516.900.104 is EN54, MED and IACS approved, making it suitable for land applications as well as Marine.
712H uses fixed temperature sensing. The 712H is a category A1S heat detector. A1 denotes a static response temperature of 54°C to 65°C (EN54-5). The suffix S denotes that the detector does not respond at a lower temperature, even at high rates of rising air temperature.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Drop-in replacement for, and are backwards compatible with the legacy 600 Series
- Approved by major classification societies for use on vessels
- Superior performance, reliability and false alarm rejection
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Insect Mesh
- Low operational voltage
- Compatible with 4B, 4B-D, 5B and 5B-D bases
- Approval to EN54, MED and IACS
- Ingress protection IP55 (installed with deck head mount)
- Product Code: 712H (516.900.104)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us