Federal Signal G-STR Global Series® Hazardous Location Strobe
Federal Signal’s patented Global Series® G-STR 15 joule and 21 joule strobes feature a high-intensity xenon strobe tube.
The G-STR housing is made from non-metallic materials designed to serve the demanding needs of offshore marine and land-based industrial applications and can dramatically reduce the cost of long-term maintenance.
The Federal Signal Global Series G-STR Strobe can be combined with all other Global Series audible and visual products in several custom configurations.
Key features include:
- Available in 24VDC, 120VAC and 220-240VAC
- Non-metallic corrosion resistant design
- For use in alarm control panel applications
- Dome guard included
- M20 entries standard
- Field customizable legend plates available
- Type 4X, IP66 enclosure
- IP69K compliant
- Zone 1, 21 Rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIC, Ex de IIC and Ex tb IIIC
- UL and cUL for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; Class III
- UL and cUL for Class I, Zone 1 AEx db IIC T3: Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T200°C
- UL Fire Listed (24VDC, Clear model only)
- Product Code: G-STR (Model configuration, contact us for assistance)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us