Federal Signal WV450X (WV450XD and WV450XE) Flameproof GRP Strobe Lights
Federal Signal WV450X flameproof single flash strobe signal provides three high intensity light outputs utilizing a 10,000 hour rated strobe tube.
The WV450X housing is manufactured from GRP (glass-reinforced polyester) to reduce weight, improve corrosion resistance and eliminate regular inspection of the flame path. Devices include 316 stainless steel hardware, mounting bracket and dome guard.
The Federal Signal WV450X comes standard with metric cable entries in both the “d” explosion proof version and the “de” increase safety terminal chamber with 3x M20 entries. The increased safety design allows for quick field termination and pass-through wiring.
The WV450X is ideal for the demands of offshore marine and land based heavy industrial when ATEX & IECEx certifications are required.
Key features include:
- Available in 10, 15 and 21 joule units
- Seven lens colors: Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Magenta, Red and Yellow
- 316 stainless steel mounting bracket included
- Available voltages (±15%): 24- 48VDC – 15J units, 110VAC – 10J/21J units, 220VAC – 10J/21J units
- Corrosion resistant GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
- Included dome guard
- M20 entries standard
- Strobe tube life of 10,000 hours
- IP66 enclosure
- Zone rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIB +H2 T3-T4, Ex de IIB +H2 T3-T4
- ATEX, IECEx, CE, GOST and INMETRO Certified
- Product Code: WV450X (WV450XD and WV450XE) (Model configuration, contact us for assistance)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us