Federal Signal WV450XD21-220C WV450 Flameproof GRP Strobe Lights (21 Joules output, 220vac, clear lens)
Federal Signal WV450XD21-220C flameproof single flash strobe signal provides three high intensity light outputs utilizing a 10,000 hour rated strobe tube.
The WV450XD21-220C housing is manufactured from GRP (glass-reinforced polyester) to reduce weight, improve corrosion resistance and eliminate regular inspection of the flame path. Devices include 316 stainless steel hardware, mounting bracket and dome guard.
The Federal Signal WV450XD21-220C comes standard with metric cable entries in both the “d” explosion proof version and the “de” increase safety terminal chamber with 3x M20 entries. The increased safety design allows for quick field termination and pass-through wiring.
The WV450XD21-220C is ideal for the demands of offshore marine and land based heavy industrial when ATEX & IECEx certifications are required.
Key features include:
- 21 joule
- Color Clear
- 316 stainless steel mounting bracket included
- Operating voltage (±15%) 220VAC
- Corrosion resistant GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
- Included dome guard
- M20 entries standard
- Strobe tube life of 10,000 hours
- IP66 enclosure
- Zone rated, IECEx, ATEX, Ex d IIB +H2 T3-T4, Ex de IIB +H2 T3-T4
- ATEX, IECEx, CE, GOST and INMETRO Certified
- Product Code: WV450XD21-220C
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us