Tyco Minerva MR901 Addressable Optical Smoke Detector 516.057.001
The Tyco MR901 516.057.001 analogue addressable optical smoke detector is capable of detecting the visible smoke produced by materials which smoulder or burn slowly, i.e. soft furnishings, plastic foam etc;. or ‘smoke’ produced by overheated but unburnt PVC.
Tyco MR901 is particularly suitable for general applications and areas where cable overheating may occur e.g. electrical services areas.
In addition to the unobtrusive size and styled shape of the new range, the Tyco Minerva MR901 analogue addressable smoke detector has a number of new design features, including smart card technology for setting the detector address, single visit to the ceiling installation, and a service and maintenance detector park position.
Key features include:
- Intelligent Universal Smoke Detector
- Low profile, discreet and unobtrusive
- Superior performance and reliability
- Attractive new design
- Smart Card Addressing Technology
- Designed for fast easy installation
- Optional Locking Kit
- May be used in systems that meet BS5839 Pt1
- Integral and remote alarm LED
- Wiring polarity independent
- LPCB approved to EN54
- Product Code: MR901 (516.057.001)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us