Tyco C1627 16 Zone Panel Motherboard For T1216 509.023.003
The Tyco C1627 509.023.003 motherboard is used in T1216 Minerva Marine 16 Zone Panel 508.023.004. It provides terminals for all the field wiring, interface connectors for the repeater, zonal expansion connectors and connections to the display board.
Tyco C1627 509.023.003 accommodates the microcontroller (including Firmware and RAM) and all of the vessel-specific configuration features (DIL switch & EEPROM).
The Tyco Minerva Marine T1216 (508.023.004) 16 Zone Panel come with voyage data recorder output module and 5A 110/230V AC Power Supply Unit.
Tyco T1216 (508.023.004) 16 zone conventional fire alarm panel is developed and manufactured in the United Kingdom. T1216 has the very latest technological advancements both in terms of design and manufacturing to the latest European, Marine and Asian standards. A powerful yet user friendly control panel.
Key features include:
- Integrated Voyage Data Recorder output
- No external secondary power source required
- Discrimination between Automatic Fire
- Detectors and Manual Alarm Callpoints to provide the appropriate response
- Text label Inserts for Controls and Indicators in customer supplied language.
- Extensive configuration options using simple onboard DIL switches and links
- Installation costs reduced by being able to connect Intrinsically Safe (I,S,) and non I,S, devices on the same zone
- Fully approved by all major Marine Authorities
- Product Code: C1627 (509.023.003)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us