Tyco 631H-F Marine Conventional Fixed Temperature 90°C Heat Detector 516.600.033
The Tyco 631H-F is a fixed temperature 90°C heat detector. Heat detectors offer an acceptable, but less sensitive alternative to smoke detectors if environmental conditions rule out their use.
Tyco 631H-F 516.600.033 marine fixed temperature heat detector detects abnormally high (static) temperature. It uses two networked thermistors in a bridge configuration to provide a fast response that depends on the absolute temperature reaching 90°C.
The fixed temperature heat detectors are ideal for use where smoke detectors and rate-of-rise heat detectors are unsuitable; for example (kitchens and boiler rooms).
For Fixed Temperature 60°C
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Approved by all major classification societies for use on vessels
- EN54 Approved from LPCB
- Attractive new design
- Low profile, discreet and unobtrusive
- Designed for fast, easy installation
- Integral and remote alarm LED
- Low operational voltage: 10.5 Vdc to 33 Vdc
- Superior performance and reliability
- Perfect for areas where smoke sensors are not suitable
- Product Code: 631H-F (516.600.033) Marine Approval
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us