Tyco 801FEx MX Intrinsically Safe Addressable Solar Blind Infrared Flame Detector 516.800.066
The Tyco 801FEx 516.800.066 is an intrinsically safe version intended for use in hazardous atmospheres and must be connected via an EXI800 interface and galvanic isolator.
801FEx 516.800.066 is part of the MZX Technology® range of digital addressable fire detectors. The 801FEx flame detector presents a cost effective solution to providing false alarm free flame detection for indoor applications.
Tyco 801FEx 516.800.066 is a full featured solar blind flame detectors for indoor use and boasts a high degree of false alarm immunity.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Superior performance and reliability
- Full feature Solar Blind for false alarm free operation
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous atmospheres
- Fast response to flame
- Detect a 0.1m² fire at a range of 20m
- Automatic health check feature
- Discrete ultra low profile design
- Fits a standard MZX detector base or functional base
- Integral alarm LED with 360º angle of view
- Use T110 infrared test source (With separate adapter)
- Product Code: 801FEx (516.800.066)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us