Tyco 601F Conventional Solar Blind Infrared Flame Detector 516.600.006
The Tyco 601F 516.600.006 is a conventional point type solar blind flame detector and can be used to protect large open areas without sacrificing the speed of response to flaming fires. Tyco 601F forms part of the 600 series of conventional detectors.
The 601F flame detector, by virtue of it’s operating wavelength and flicker discrimination, is insensitive to normal environmental influences. For outdoor use, a solar blind detector (e.g. the Tyco FlameVision FV411F) should be used.
Mounting base are sold separately, see Detector Bases.
Key features include:
- Superior performance and reliability
- Full feature Solar Blind for false alarm free operation
- Fast response to flames
- Detect a 0.1m² fire at a range of 20m
- Automatic health check feature
- Discrete ultra-low profile design
- Fits a standard MZX detector base or functional base
- Integral alarm LED with 360º angle of view
- Use T110 infrared test source (With separate adapter)
- Product Code: 601F (516.600.006)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us