Salwico 5200112-00A Testifire 1001-101 Multi Detector Tester For Both Smoke/Heat Detector
The Salwico 5200112-00A is a multi-stimulus detector tester, suitable for testing of optical/photoelectric and ionisation smoke detectors and thermal detectors (fixed temperature or rate of rise). The detectors can be either conventional or analogue addressable.
Salwico 5200112-00A is also a functional tester that enables testing of multi-detectors or multi-criteria detectors from a single test unit. 5200112-00A creates stimuli that the detectors are designed to detect.
The 5200112-00A uses a TS3 smoke capsule for functional smoke testing. See Salwico 5200114-00A Testifire Smoke Capsule 6 pieces.
The Salwico 5200112-00A enables faster and more efficient testing of both single and multi-sensor detectors.
Key features include:
- Detector manufacturer endorsed
- UL certified
- Two heat settings
- Activation of the widest range of heat sensors (up to 100°C)
- Designed for use with N1740, N1741, N1744, 009151 Solo access poles
- Fully programmable to carry out single, simultaneous or combined test cycles
- Saves time through its ability to test both smoke and heat detectors without switching units
- Uses capsule technology, non-pressurised, non-hazardous smoke cartridges – easy handling, storage and transportation
- Product Code: Salwico 5200112-00A
See Testifire 2001-001 if Carbon Monoxide (CO) testing is required.
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us