Tyco S231I+ Conventional Intrinsically Safe Triple Infrared Flame Detector 516.037.004 (Legacy)
The S200 Plus series flame detectors are obsolete and no longer available.
The Tyco FLAMEVision FV300 and FV400 Series were successfully launched in December 2012.
The S231I+ 516.037.004 is now obsolete. Tyco FV421I 516.300.421 is your new solution.
The Tyco S231I+ is suitable for connection to a 20V dc current monitored fire alarm controller. This is achieved over a standard two core cable. A wide range of compatible control panels with various land and marine approvals are available.
The S200 Plus flame detectors are Infrared solar blind and multi-channel infra-red flame detectors with low power consumption and high false alarm immunity.
Key features include:
- Triple waveband infrared solar blind flame detection for optimum false alarm immunity
- Unrivalled black body rejection over a wide range of source temperatures
- Range adjustable to 50 metres for a 0.1m² petrol pan fire
- Discrimination of optical faults (dirty windows) from other faults by the built-in self-test feature
- Housing designed for easy installation of cabling
- Flexible mounting and angular adjustment
- Product Code: S231I+ (516.037.004)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us