Tyco PSU830 Power Supply Module with Loop Booster 557.202.210
The Tyco PSU830 MX power supply module is a state-of-the-art integrated switch mode system power supply and battery charger, which can provide up to 5A external and auxiliary loop power during alarm conditions.
Tyco PSU830 has a universal input allowing operation from 100 to 264Vac 50 or 60 Hz.
The Tyco PSU830 power supply module provides full condition and fault monitoring to the system via the FIM or addressable power supply monitor module APM800.
The PSU830 incorporates a booster module to provide the correct voltage levels to maximise the performance of the MX DIGITAL protocol.
Key features include:
- Universal Input Voltage
- Temperature Compensated
- Full Fault Monitoring
- Can drive 4 fully loaded MX digital loops
- Same footprint and fixings as the PSB821
- Replaces PSB800, PSB800M, PSM800, PSM800M, PSB820, PSB820M, PSM820 and PSM820M (Conversion kit require depending on panel model)
- Meets the requirements of EN54 part 4 amendment 2
- Product Code: PSU830 (557.202.210)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us