Tyco Olsen T54B Probe Type Heat Detector 60°C 516.033.011
The Tyco Olsen T54B 60°C 516.033.011 is constructed from stainless steel. T54B is an extremely rugged heat detector that can be used to detect fires in the harshest of environments.
T54B 516.033.011 can be used in environments with ambient temperatures up to 280°C and, being hermetically sealed, is impervious to most contaminants.
The T54B 516.033.011 is a simple device and therefore may be suitable for use in intrinsically safe areas when used with a suitable I.S. barrier.
For reliable operation, it is recommended that T54B detectors have set points 20°C or 20% (whichever is higher) above the maximum temperature they will be exposed to in normal operation.
Preferred factory preset temperatures range from 60° to 250°C; with normally open contacts.
Key features include:
- Rugged, reliable and responsive
- Superior performance and proven reliability
- Ingress protection IP67
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Type E fixed temperature
- Operating voltage 32VAC to 32Vdc
- Wide actuating temperature (preset) 60 to 240°C
- Accuracy + or – 5%
- Ambient Temp. -40 to +280°C
- ActivFire Listed afp-1612
- FPANZ Listed VF/214
- Product Code: T54B 60°C (516.033.011) T4E60X
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us