Tyco MCP250M Marine Conventional Indoor Manual Call Point 514.001.113
The Tyco MCP250M 514.001.113 is a conventional manual call point, designed for indoor use. MCP250M manual call point gives an alarm by breaking a glass element. The glass element has a protective plastic coating to prevent operator injury.
Tyco MCP250M features an anti-tamper function. If the lid of the MCP250M is removed without isolation from the panel, an alarm will sound. A special tool required to release the lid, as required by EN54-11.
Key features include:
- Integral LED for easy identification of operation
- Anti-tamper feature
- Reduced installation costs
- Compact, modern styling
- Test Key for fast testing, fully resettable
- Meets the requirements of EN54-11
- Optional transparent hinged cover against accidental operation
- Product Code: MCP250M (514.001.113) Marine Approval
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us