Scorp 25 Scorpion Access Point SCORP25-001
The Scorpion 25 access point is used specifically with Scorpion Portable Controllers to enable testing of Scorpion Point and ASD head units from an easy and accessible location.
Scorp 7000 Engineers Portable Controller, used in conjunction with a SCORP 25 Access Point to activate individual Scorpion head units connected to smoke detectors or ASD systems. The system is powered and activated through the Control Panel or Engineers Portable Controller using a removable battery pack or battery baton, leaving the system inert when not in use – preventing accidental or malicious activation.
Key features include:
- Permanently installed (wall mounted)
- Specifically assigned to one Scorpion head unit
- Used in conjunction with Scorpion 7000
- Helps comply with national and international standards on testing of fire systems
- Scorpion is designed and manufactured by the world’s leading (and only ISO 9001 registered) fire detector test equipment
- Product Code: SCORP 25-001
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us