Salwico NS-AUV Flame Detector N11121
The NS-AUV N11121 is now obsolete. Salwico AC-IR-3Fq with Addr Base Addressable Flame Detector (5200400-01A) is your new solution.
The Salwico NS-AUV N11121 is an analogue addressable UV flame detector. Designed for the Salwico Addressable Fire Alarm Systems: CS3000 with SPK-2, CS4000 and NSAC-1.
NS-AUV is sensitive to ultraviolet light emitted by flames. Due to its high sensitivity to UV-light, the detector has a built-in advanced alarm algorithm to avoid false alarms.
The address of the Salwico NS-AUV N11121 is set with a DIP-switch. An LED on the detector indicates the fire alarm. This LED remains lit until the fire alarm has been reset on the fire alarm panel.
Key features include:
- Integral LED for easy identification of operation
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Easy maintenance
- Polarity independent, simplifies installation
- Very wide supervising angle to cover large areas
- External LED indicator, buzzer etc. can be connected to the remote output
- Marine Approval
- Product Code: NS-AUV N11121
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us