Tyco PSB800M Marine Panel Power Supply Unit 557.202.405
The Tyco PSB800M 557.202.405 MX power supply module used for the MX range of fire controllers. PSB800M is a state-of-the-art integrated switch mode system power supply and battery charger, which can provide up to 5A external and auxiliary loop power during alarm conditions.
PSB800M has a universal input allowing operation from 100 to 255 Va.c., 50 or 60 Hz. The power supply provides full condition and fault monitoring to the system via the FIM used by the PSB800M.
The PSM recharges the batteries within 24 h for the following timings:
- 90h stand by time and 15 min. alarm condition
- 72h stand by time and 30 min. alarm condition
The PSB800M incorporates the LBM800 booster module to provide the correct voltage levels to maximise the performance of the MX DIGITAL protocol. Faults signals (Loss of AC, battery charger fault, battery fault) and control inputs (battery test, output reset) are provided. Battery voltage and charger current readings are also provided to the FIM for automatic battery testing.
Screw terminals provide 2 x 24V outputs (24 V stabilised, 24V stabilised with reset control) and one 5V output. The PSB800M power supply unit fitted in a steel cage with mounting points allow any of the following boards to be mounted.
- APM800 addressable power supply monitor
- FB800 fuse board with 15 x 24Vd.c. fused spurs
- IOB800 input/output expansion board
Key features include:
- Universal Input Voltage
- Charging voltage temperature compensated
- Full Fault Monitoring
- Approved worldwide to EN54, UL864 and marine standards
- Product Code: PSB800M (557.202.405)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us