Tyco PSM800 Standard Power Supply Module 557.202.003
The Tyco PSM800 557.202.003 MX power supply module used for the MX/ZX (not MX2) range of fire controllers. PSM800 is a state-of-the-art integrated switch mode system power supply and battery charger, which can provide up to 5A external and auxiliary loop power during alarm conditions.
PSM800 has a universal input allowing operation from 100 to 255 Va.c., 50 or 60 Hz. The power supply provides full condition and fault monitoring to the system via the addressable power supply monitor APM800 used by the PSM800.
Battery voltage and charger current readings are provided to the APM for automatic battery testing. The Tyco PSB800M power supply unit fitted in a steel cage with mounting points allow any of the following boards to be mounted.
- APM800 addressable power supply monitor
- FB800 fuse board with 15 x 24Vd.c. fused spurs
- IOB800 input/output expansion board
Key features include:
- Universal Input Voltage
- Charging voltage temperature compensated
- Full fault monitoring
- Short circuit protection and fault isolation
- Approved worldwide to EN54, UL864
- Product Code: PSM800 (557.202.003)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us