Tyco Olsen T54B Probe Type Heat Detector 110°C Normally Closed T4E110NC
The Tyco Olsen T54B 110°C T4E110NC is constructed from stainless steel. T54B is an extremely rugged heat detector that can be used to detect fires in the harshest of environments.
T54B T4E110NC can be used in environments with ambient temperatures up to 280°C and, being hermetically sealed, is impervious to most contaminants.
The T54B T4E110NC is a simple device and therefore may be suitable for use in intrinsically safe areas when used with a suitable I.S. barrier.
For reliable operation, it is recommended that T54B detectors have set points 20°C or 20% (whichever is higher) above the maximum temperature they will be exposed to in normal operation.
Preset temperatures at 110°C, normally closed contacts.
Key features include:
- Rugged, reliable and responsive
- Superior performance and proven reliability
- Ingress protection IP67
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Type E fixed temperature
- Operating voltage 32VAC to 32Vdc
- Wide actuating temperature (preset) 60 to 240°C
- Accuracy + or – 5%
- Ambient Temp. -40 to +280°C
- ActivFire Listed afp-1612
- FPANZ Listed VF/214
- Product Code: T54B 110°C (T4E110NC)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us