Tyco Minerva MD901 Rate Of Rise Heat Detector 516.053.001
The Tyco MD901 516.053.001 rate of rise analogue addressable heat detector EN54 Pt 5 Grade 1, 2 & 3 and EN54 Pt8 Range 2. MD901 uses two networked thermistors in a bridge configuration to provide a fast response, that depends both on absolute temperature and notes the change of temperature.
Tyco MD901 rate of rise heat detector can be used in areas where smoke sensors are unsuitable due to environmental conditions (smoke, dust etc,). Such areas include kitchens, locker rooms, canteens, garages, loading bays etc.
The integral electronics emulate conventional fire detector’s response curves and transmit the state to a controller as an alarm condition or as an analogue representation of the ambient temperature conditions.
Key features include:
- Intelligent Universal Heat Detector
- Low profile, discreet and unobtrusive
- Superior performance and reliability
- Attractive new design
- Smart Card Addressing Technology
- Designed for fast easy installation
- Optional Locking Kit
- May be used in systems that meet BS5839 Pt1
- Integral and remote alarm LED
- Wiring polarity independent
- LPCB approved to EN54
- Product Code: MD901 (516.053.001)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us