Solo 100 Fibreglass 4 Section Telescopic Pole – 4.5 metres Solo100-001
The Solo100 Access Pole offers safe access to detectors installed at heights of up to 6 metres. Solo 100 telescopic pole ensures fire alarm technicians are fully compliant with Safe Working at Height Regulations 2005.
Our Solo access poles – Solo 100, Solo 101 and Solo 108 are at the core of most fire engineer’s kit. The Solo telescopic access poles allow detectors, such as smoke and heat alarms, installed at heights of up to 9 metres to be easily reached and tested.
Access poles save time, cost and disruption and reduce the risk and disruption posed by other access equipment such as towers and ladders.
Solo access poles are the only poles designed and approved for use with the Solo, Testifire and Trutest product ranges.
Key features include:
- Extends from 1.26 to 4.50 metres to provide maximum reach of 6 metres
- Can be used with up to 3 Solo 101 extension poles
- Pull-wound glass fibre construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Non-Whip – even at height
- Simple locking mechanism
- Optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- Certified non-conductive
- Product Code: Solo 100-001