331071 Heat Detector Tester Cordless Kit With 2 Battery Baton (Battery Operated)
The industry’s most popular heat detector tester, the IMPA Code 331071 is a battery powered heat detector tester that connects to a Solo access pole allowing a maximum reach of 9 metres.
The 331071 cordless heat detector tester requires no power cord whatsoever.
331071 uses patented technology to direct a focussed beam of heat directly towards the sensor.
Key features include:
- UL and ULC listed
- Battery operated
- No cables, trailing leads or hanging wires
- Endorsed by leading detector manufacturers
- Suits fixed temperature, rate-of-rise and combination detectors up to 194F / 90C
- Supplied with 2 battery batons and multi-voltage fast charger. Operates from 110/120, 220/240V AC Supply or 12V DC car battery.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Provides rapid detector activation
- Quiet fan motor for discreet operation
- Transparent test cup for clear view of detector LED
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors
- Designed for use at height, angles or low level
- Product Code: IMPA Code 331071
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us