Nippon Dry-Chemical NHE-Oki 4401-OKB Analog Addressable Opto-Electric Smoke Detector With 3312-OKB Base Frame
The Nippon Dry-Chemical NHE-Oki 4401-OKB is a low profile addressable opto-electric smoke detector.
Nippon Dry-Chemical NHE-Oki 4401-OKB by means of a special protective mesh it is ensured that smoke can enter the detector easily whilst accessibility to insects and airborne contaminants is eliminated.
The Nippon Dry-Chemical NHE-Oki 4401-OKB rated voltage/current DC28V / 4.3mA.
Quiescent current is 0.3A and operation voltage range: DC12~30V.
Operation temperature range: -25degC to +70degC
Key features include:
- Analogue, addressable
- Highly reliable technology fire detection system
- Comprises a built-in alarm indicator
- Conforms to the standards of EN54 of FSS Code
- Easy sensitivity adjustment to each detector’s installation environment
- Proven technology
- Marine approval
- Protection rating: IP22 (IP44 with OFZ-9002 Junction Box available separately)
- Product Code: 4401-OKB
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us