Crowcon Xgard Fixed Gas Detectors
The Crowcon Xgard range offers a comprehensive selection of fixed point gas detectors that meet the diverse requirements for flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring in industries throughout the world.
Crowcon Xgard is available in flameproof, intrinsically safe, or safe area formats for use in all environments, whatever the classification.
Intrinsically Safe (I.S.) or Flameproof (Exd) versions are available, with case options comprising high-grade alloy, stainless steel or chemically resistant GRN polymer. Certifications include IECEx, ATEX, UL and GOST-R.
Key features include:
- Low cost of ownership
- Wide range of sensors
- Flexible installation options
- Rugged and reliable
- Highly versatile
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance
- Common spare parts to all Xgard models – minimum spares holding
- High temperature models are available for hot environments
- Duct mounting, sampling applications, remote gassing options
- Glass reinforced nylon, aluminium, or 316 stainless steel options
- Spray deflectors and weatherproof caps options for offshore environments
- All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL1 to SIL3)
- Product Code: Crowcon Xgard Type 1 to Type 6
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us