Tyco MCP820 Addressable Indoor Manual Call Point With Isolator 514.800.611
The Tyco MCP820 is an indoor MX addressable manual call point with programmable status LED and an integrated line isolator. The MCP820 is designed for LPCB approvals.
The line isolator isolates the affected part of the loop in the event of a short circuit on the loop.
The Tyco MCP820 514.800.611 provides high speed communication to the MX panel of a manual fire alarm.
Key features include:
- Integral LED for easy identification of operation
- Integrated short-circuit isolator removes the need of installing a separate short-circuit isolator
- Reduced installation costs
- Compact, modern styling
- Test Key for fast testing, fully resettable
- For ease of installation various configurations are available
- Approved to EN54-13 ensuring system compatibility
- Meets the requirements of EN54-11 and EN54-17
- Product Code: MCP820 (514.800.611)
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us