The Senseware BATT4P sealed rechargeable lead acid battery, voltage 12V and capacity 2.7 Ah, faston type terminal.
The BATT4P having met the related conditions are exempt from hazardous goods regulations for the purpose of transportation are unrestricted for transportation by any means. BATT4P is marked “nonspillable”.
Senseware BATT4P maintenance free rechargeable sealed lead acid battey conforms to the UN2800 classification as “ Batteries, wet, Non-Spillable, and electric storage” as a result of passing the Vibration and Pressure Differential Test described in DOT [49 CFR 173.159(d) and IATA/ICAO [Special Provision A67].
- Remove the cover from the battery compartment
- Remove the old battery
- Slide the new battery in the battery compartment
- Make sure that the poles are heading in the direction of the terminals of the test lamp
- Place the cover of the battery compartment in the original position
- Charge the new BATT4P battery immediately for at least 4 hours (6 hours max.)
Key features include:
- Conform to UN2800 classification
- Exempt from hazardous goods regulation
- Product code: BATT4P
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us