Coltraco Ultrasonics Portamarine Liquid Level Indicator 2290334-COPM
The Coltraco Portamarine is the dedicated Marine ultrasonic liquid level indicator used for offshore Fire Suppression Servicing inspections and especially popular for use with onboard CO2 fire suppression systems.
Coltraco Portamarine completely removes the need for weighing cylinders which is an incredibly time consuming and dangerous method which can often result in damage to the system during inspections.
The Coltraco Portamarine test a wide range of Verifiable Agents: Whilst CO2 is the most popular application, the device can also operate on all major liquid agents including FM200 and NOVEC 1230®.
7th Generation Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator
Key features include:
- Class Approved
- Easy to use, suitable for all crew
- Accurate to ± 1.5 mm to the true liquid level
- Durable and versatile, robust and lightweight
- Hands free D loops, simply attache a strap
- Saves time and labour compared to weighing (2 people weight = 15 mins, 1 person Portamarine = 60 secs)
- Proven technology, tried and tested
- Improve vessel safety, no downtime
- Product Code: Portamarine Liquid Level Indicator 2290334-COPM
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us