Autronica BZ-500 Barrier Unit (116-BZ-500)
Autronica BZ-500 is a barrier unit designed for intrinsically safe installation of detectors in hazardous area zone 0, 1 or 2.
The Autronica BZ-500 barrier is a galvanic isolator; hence the installation requires no PE conductor. BZ-500 must be installed in safe area and is connected to the Al_Com detector loop. Also a separate 24 V supply is required. If BZ-500 is supplied from the panel, an optional 24 V DC/DC converter must be used to regulate the power. The loop branch off into the hazardous area accepts 1-20 loop units depending on cable type and loop unit type.
- BZ-500 116-BZ-500 Complete unit
- BZ-500/01 116-BZ-500/01 Spare part, interface unit + barrier
Optional DC/DC converter
- 116-4660-055.0001 SD-150B-24 6.3 A
- 116-4660-009.0004 24 VDC/24 VDC 3 A
- 116-4660-016.0001 24 VDC/24 VDC 1 A, DIN rail mount.
Key features include:
- Covers EX zones 0, 1, 2
- Ex ia IIC approval
- Galvanic isolator
- No PE conductor required
- Can accommodate up to 20 loop units
- For use with Autronica’s interactive detectors, call points and I/O units
- Product Code: BZ-500
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us