Autronica BHH-520/EX Multisensor with SelfVerify (116-BHH-520/EX)
The Autronica BHH-520/EX is a multisensor detector for use in hazardous area zones 0, 1 or 2. It must be connected to the approved barrier BZ-500.
BHH-520/EX is designed for use with Autronica’s interactive fire detection systems.
Additional coating of PCB combined with the adaptivity and the allround smoke sensitivity of Autronica BHH-520/EX makes this detector suitable for industrial, maritime and offshore applications where there is a potential flaming or/and smouldering fire hazard.
Key features include:
- Multisensor detectors ensure fast response to various fire developments
- Smoke detector for detection of combustion gases mainly consisting of visible (large) particles
- Heat sensor assisted for early detection of flaming fires
- Comprises DYFI+ adaptive and self-learning function
- With SelfVerify function for reduced maintenance/testing and increased reliability
- Built in thermistor for reading of temperature at the detector point
- Selective towards misleading environmental phenomena that in a traditional system would lead to an unwanted fire alarm
- Short circuit isolator in each detector
- Additional coating of PCB
- Automatic addressing
- Proven technology
- Designed to meet the requirement of major maritime classification societies
- Product Code: BHH-520/EX
Where To Buy | Global Sales and Support. Dedicated to advancing safety worldwide. Contact Us